We bring in for our clients wide range of fire flame resistant fabric cloth, that is made from either Asbestos, ceramic fiber or fiberglass for high temperature application. Moreover, our range of cloth are widely appreciated for quality fabrics and tensile strength and are widely used in various industries for varied purposes.
Our Welding Blankets provide protection from sparks, spatter and slag generated by welding or metal-cutting applications. Our blankets are made to size from a variety of heat-resistant materials.
All fabric and material can be made to measure or can be acquired as roll stock. We are committed to solving our customers’ safety challenges. Our top-notch customer service team has the knowledge and experience to help you make the right decision today.
fire blanket/welding blanket is a safety device designed to extinguish small incipient (starting) fires. It consists of a sheet of fire retardant material asbestos, fiberglass or even ceramic fiber cloth which is placed over a fire in order to smother it.
Larger fire blankets, for use in laboratory and industrial situations, are often made of Asbestos, ceramic fiber or fiberglass(sometimes treated with a flame retardant fluid). These blankets are usually mounted in vertical quick-release cabinets so that they can be easily pulled out and wrapped round a person whose clothes are on fire:
How to select the right Weld-O-Glass fabric for the job:
The proper selection of a welding blanket material depends on factors including durability, melting temperature, weight, abrasion resistance and workability. The application helps determine the right welding blanket for successful protection. Our research and experience has helped us categorize the most proficient materials for different applications. We stock more than 24 materials to fit your needs:
- Products for protection from sparks and minimal spatter (light duty)
- Products for protection from sparks and heavy spatter (medium duty)
- Products for protection from molten slag generated by metal cutting applications (heavy duty)
- We recommend the use of multiple layers of blanket material to assure maximum protection.
- Made from heat and fire resistance fabric like Fiber Glass / Ceramic / Asbestos.
- It protects human lives, precious capital goods and other valuable items from fire.
- Ideal for its use in the area of welding works.
- Fire curtains used to prevent radiant heat in hot region such as furnace, boiler etc.
- Flexible / Movable curtains made out of the above material are also available which is very ideal for it's used at the time of welding process.
Packaging Details: Available sizes: 1mtr x 1mtr 4mtr x 1mtr 1mtr x 2mtr 4mtr x 2mtr 2mtr x 1mtr 2mtr x 2mtr.